My professional opinions are based upon my knowledge and experience in the valuation field. I prepare reports in conformity with “The Principles of Appraisal Practice and Code of Ethics” of the American Society of Appraisers, and with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice that were approved by the Appraisal Standards Board of the Appraisal Foundation.
I am reaccredited as required by the mandatory Reaccreditation Program as set out in the Constitution, Bylaws and Administrative rules of the American Society of Appraisers.
Records pertaining to appraisal reports are maintained in the strictest of confidence and no one will have access to them without prior authorization, unless I am legally compelled to provide such access, in which case you will be notified.
Appraisals are based on the examination of the items listed, appropriate research and analysis, and consultation with experts when deemed necessary. The values expressed are based on current information as of the date of the appraisal. Under no set of circumstances will I act as an advocate or as a negotiator for the client. All of my analysis, opinions and conclusions are personal, unbiased and professional.
I am bound as an independent expert to truly, honestly and impartially appraise to the best of my ability.
When I provide a Certification of Value for personal property, I certify that:
- I have no past, present or prospective interest in the property that is the subject of the report, and I have no personal interest or bias with respect to the parties involved.
- My compensation is not contingent upon the reporting of predetermined value nor direction in value that favors the cause of the client.
- My analyses, opinions, and conclusions are developed in conformity with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, as published by the Appraisal Foundation.
- I am a Senior Member of the American Society of Appraisers.
- I have made a personal inspection of the property.
- I have truly, honestly, and impartially appraised to the best of my ability.